These ultra-absorbent, reusable cloths feature a unique new weave to quickly pick up spills and messes in the kitchen, bathroom —really anywhere! Constructed from Norwex Microfiber made from 50% recycled materials in the same size as a half-sheet of paper towel, each set contains almost a whole recycled plastic bottle (500 ml), so you’re helping to clean up the world every time you quickly clean up!
• Keep a set handy in the kitchen and in bathrooms to reduce the use of paper towels.
• Let children choose their own color to use when they spill something.
• Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
• Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
• Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
• Every day it takes about 51,000 trees and 60 million gallons of water to supply North America’s paper towel habit.
• Paper accounts for up to a third of all municipal landfill waste.
• The average family of four uses about 26 rolls of paper towels a year. That’s an annual expense of approximately $91 for a single-use, throwaway item that is clogging our landfills!
All Norwex Microfiber products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.com for complete details.
*Contains BacLock, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
Your Shopping Cart Is Empty